|Collection||Ruth M. Aldrich photograph collection|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Exterior of Leyden House in Atlanta, Georgia, designed by John Boutell for Austin Leyden. The home also served as General George H. Thomas' headquarters during the Civil War. The house was located at 124 Peachtree Street NE and was demolished in 1913. The columns of the house were moved to the Old Woodberry School building in Ansley Park.
|Copyright||Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.|
|Catalog Number||MS 1687-01-03-01|
|Print size||8" x 4 1/2"|