Museum logo
Museum logo

Researchers may download images for personal or educational use if the following credit line is included with the image: Courtesy of the Georgia Historical Society. Requests to use/publish images for commercial or non-profit purposes must be submitted in writing to the Georgia Historical Society. Please see our website or contact us for further information.

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number MS 460-01-01-06
Object Name Deed
Scope & Content This collection consists of 70 deeds to the Kin Mori Gold Mining Company property, 1832-1883; engineers' reports, 1892 and 1893; a typed copy of a letter to C.W. Short and J.C. Short, January 14, 1927, containing assays made in 1881; a sketch of the history of the Kin Mori Gold Mining property with extracts of engineers' reports attached, undated; and a map of the property made by Hall Brothers Engineers, Atlanta, undated.
Physical characteristics None
Creator Kin Mori Gold Mining Company (Georgia)
Title Kin Mori Gold Mining Company papers
Copyrights Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Collection Kin Mori Gold Mining Company papers
Subjects Land
Grants, Land
Business & finance
Gold mining
Deeds
Gold mines and mining--Georgia
Hall Brothers Engineers (Atlanta, Ga.)
Kin Mori Gold Mining Company (Ga.)
Letters (correspondence)
Plats

Classification Business & Commerce